Account Executive - Full-time
Saturdays is looking for an experienced Account Executive, specializing in men’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to join our team. This full-time position at our main office in NYC will report directly to our Director of Sales.
- Identifying, opening, and managing department stores, boutiques and e-commerce sites (both domestic and international)
- Create and achieve targeted seasonal and annual sales goals
- Market preparation: Logistical details, booking and confirming showroom appointments for domestic and international customers visiting our NYC or Paris showrooms
- Process orders and work with customer service to see all units are allocated & invoiced
- Regular visits to department stores & specialty accounts to perform product knowledge seminars, ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Update style selling reports and share information with team; use information to recommend recuts and updates to merchandising team.
- Assist the Finance department with invoice, debit and credit note queries
- Respond to client requests for images, product knowledge, and/or visual merchandising packets
- Communicate changes in production and cancellations to client base
- Manage, under supervision of the Sales Director, wholesale advertising co-op, client discounts, sales incentive contests, returns, reorders and product swaps
- A minimum of 4 years of account management and/or sales experience within men’s contemporary, accessories, and footwear is required.
- Existing relationships with international and domestic major and specialty accounts.
- College or University Degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and RLM Apparel Software or similar ERP software
- Excellent communication and retail math skills, a professional disposition
- Must have a keen eye for design and creativity, exceptional operational, organizational and follow-up skills, and strong analytical and decision-making capabilities
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working within a fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter, who is able to take initiative, is productive and efficient
- Independent, detail-oriented and sales-driven
- Ability to work well within a group/team dynamic
- Passionate and excited about Saturdays
How to Apply:
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, salary requirements and at least 3 professional references to [email protected] with "Account Executive" in the subject line.
NYC Retail Manager
Saturdays is looking to hire an experienced Store/Inventory Manager for the 2 New York City flagship locations. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of talented retail associates, focused on sales and customer service, and become a leader at Saturdays NYC.
- Manage the retail staff to ensure business needs are being supported and stores are reaching sales goals
- Take point on retail hiring/onboarding needs
- Manage staff disciplinary needs (probation periods, write ups) while maintaining an overall friendly and motivated sales team
- Manage store facility standards such as cleaning, plumbing, heat, AC, office supplies, and materials
- Manage Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly reporting to ensure budgets are met and store staff are motivated to hit goals and maximize sales
- Manage all communication relating to the Retail Stores with other Saturdays in-house departments
- Act as retail inventory manager to oversee mid-week inventory transfers, and arrange store schedules/launches. Organize and execute inventory counts 4 times a year.
- Manage customer service and relationships with established clientele while brainstorming programs and incentives for new customers
- Oversee in store visual merchandising along side in-store sales leads.
- Ensure that all staff members are sufficiently trained on all Systems and Procedures
- Instill and uphold retail standards through leadership and team development
- Manage weekly financial reports by location and physically drop deposits
- 3-5+ years experience of retail operations and management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong people skills
- Able to multi task, manage, and delegate responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead
How To Apply:
Please email your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to [email protected]
Paris Showroom Interns
Saturdays NYC is seeking enthusiastic interns based in France who are available during Paris Men’s fashion week from January 16th to 24th 2018. Interns would get an opportunity to work in our Paris showroom for our Fall-Winter 18 sales campaign. It’s a great experience to see how a showroom works during fashion week.
- Setting up and breaking down showroom
- Sample inventory
- Greeting buyers for showroom appointments
- Assisting sales team and buyers in appointments
- Note-taking for sales team during appointments
- Visual merchandising and organizing the showroom
- Organizing and replenishing linesheets and lookbooks for appointments
- Fluent in both English and French
- Showroom or previous fashion week experience preferred
- Based in France
- This internship is unpaid. Lunch will be provided.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter with "Paris Intern" in the subject line to [email protected] Be sure to note your dates of availability from January 16th to 24th 2018.
Support Head of Production in all functions of the apparel production process from initial concept to delivery. In this role you will act as a liaison between design department and factories to ensure timely delivery of quality goods.
- Daily communication with internal team and external vendors.
- Coordinate production flow from tech pack submission to bulk production.
- Ensure design and measurement details are met for final production.
- Identify and raise quality and technical issues with vendors and team.
- Maintain Production Status Reports to include current style detail information.
- Responsible for tracking, management and organization of Production samples.
- Support department with administrative tasks.
- 2-3 years experience in apparel production, product development and/or design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject title "Production Coordinator".
Junior Graphic Designer
Saturdays is looking for a talented and multi-disciplinary junior graphic designer to join our team. The position would work full-time at our main office and report directly to our Creative Director & Senior Graphic Designer
- Assist in the design process for a variety of projects including but not limited to weekly emailers, website updates, catalogs and product packaging
- Create work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography, layout, and composition
- Ability to think creatively within our in-house creative voice
- Prepare files for print & web production
- Ability to transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Ability to manage external vendors (agencies, printers, production, photographers)
- Have at least 1-3 years of post grad working experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a larger group
- Should be a conceptual designer able to convey ideas and concepts through design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with print production and web best practices
- Knowledge in photography and ability to shoot and create content for social media is a plus
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and excited about design
- Capable of working within a fast paced work environment
- Self Starter who is able to take initiative, be productive and efficient
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
How To Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject title "Graphic Designer".
Freelance Retoucher / Photographer
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist during studio shoots
- Editing and retouching photos for website
- Must be able to work on a project by project basis
- Proficient in Photoshop, Capture One
- Highly Experience in ecom photography and retouching
- Experience with studio photography and lighting
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong photography portfolio
- Previous studio experience is a must
How To Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject title "Freelance Retoucher / Photographer".
Retail Sales Representative
Saturdays is seeking full-time and part-time retail sales representatives for our Soho and West Village locations.
- Identify ways to drive sales and ensure action is taken to achieve goals
- Enhance the customer service and create an environment that is welcoming to customers and coworkers
- Ensure store presentation and operating standards meet and exceed expectations
- Basic inventory management and maintenance.
- Strong experience in retail store work and sales is a must.
- Organized, devoted and hard worker
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Computer skills. Knowledge of Lightspeed a plus.
- Knowledge of surfing and surf related equipment a bonus.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]m with the subject title "Retail Sales Representative".
Saturdays is seeking full-time and part-time barista employees for our Soho and West Village locations.
- Create a positive and energetic atmosphere for customers and fellow staff.
- Craft excellent coffee drinks and keep the shop looking clean and orderly while doing it.
- Provide personal initiative while also working as a member of a team.
- Surf and/or retail knowledge a plus.
- Substantial experience working in coffee.
- Rosetta/Latte Art and NYC Food Handlers a must.
- Hard working, punctual and reliable.
- Ability to take self-ownership of day-to-day operations.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume to [email protected] with the subject title "Barista".